Saturday 15 October 2011

Shiny Things

I have been addicted to shiny things for awhile now and this season has tickled my fancy in ways I never imagined! Sequins, Glittter, I am in LOVE! I have been collecting vintage sequin jackets, tops, and dresses for almost 6 years now. When it comes to my favorite designer in regards to shiny + chic peices Balmain wins HANDS DOWN!

Balmain

 I will continue to invest in sequin peices, there are definitely apart of my style! 
So do you like sequin and glittery peices or are they a bit too much for you?
Hope you're having a blessed weekend!

3 comments:

Hyperfashun said...

The dress in the last photo looks familiar. Did beyonce wear that to the BET awards last year?

PS- i love ur blog.

Zarna said...

balmain is just pure perfection!

House of Brooke said...

I am not a fan of many shiny items. But I do love a few above. It do not think it will enhance my figure at all. Tall & shiny reminds me of the Holiday! lol