Monday 17 October 2011

BlackOut



 Dress: Ankara/ Faux Vtg Stole/ Earrings/ Vtg Clutch/ Shoes: Cynthia Rowley



This weekend I learned a lot life lessons that I have learned before all over again. I relearned that when people aren't happy with themselves and where they are in life they'll try to make your life a living hell. But at the end of the day your happiness is in your hands and no one else's. 

I am happy that I am tall, I am happy that I am Black, I am happy that I am Nigerian, I am happy that God has blessed me with talents, a beautiful family, and a bright future. Thus no matter how unhappy you are with yourself and your life that's your own personal problem. Because you may have believed that you got the best of me, but at the end of the day it is you who is bitter, and unhappy and goes to sleep when a chip on your shoulder *shrugs* but such is life. That's when I blackout and ignore the tomfoolery around me. 

Peace have a nice week!!!
Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi

4 comments:

mrsjarette said...

Love the look , love the hair...

xoliquoricexo said...

Beautiful accessories! Looking forward to your closet clean out :-)

x

House of Brooke said...

This is sooo Vintage! The b/w along with the look is AmAzing!

Tierra said...

Love this look girl! Giving me Audrey Hepburn.. lol

http://thegirlandmusic.blogspot.com