Friday 11 November 2011

Missing the Sunshine


The weather in the UK, well at least up north in South Yorkshire, has been deary and the sun is hiding. At least in the states when it's winter, we have a little bit of sun. This type of weather makes you search for inspiration. No sun and it's almost always cold and wet. How I long for another vacation somewhere hot, a mild climate, anything but the weather I've experienced this week! I'm currently dreaming about this summer in Nice, France. 

After 4 years in the UK and counting, I still can't get used to this weather! I can deal with cold weather but just give me a little bit of Sunshine!



 Sunglassess: Emanuelle Khanh, Leotard: American Apparel, Shorts: UO USA/ Vtg Gucci purse


Have a Blessed weekend!
Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi

10 comments:

wdn th said...

love your sandals!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

Unknown said...

<<New Follower here, Love your blog, Its awesome!!!! aAnd love those Sandals.

Lydia said...

nice sandals, the whole outfit looks nice!

KellyMonroe said...

i love the scenery of the first pic that is amazing!
http://www.kellymonroe.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

And to think i'm seriously wishing for some dreary weather instead of this scorching sun

Adiya
http://museorigins.com

CatFatale said...

You look amazing.. I love those sandals!!

Cat Fatale

simplychic said...

how cute are those sandals!

BeDazzling Jewelry said...

<3 the sandles!

Ag said...

Thanks everyone I guess everyone loves these sandals as much as I do, I wore them like crazy this summer!

Kimberly said...

Love your sandals and that blue polish!