Tuesday 15 November 2011

Harlem Drums


I think posting pictures from the summer is making the sun come out in South Yorkshire!!! I am elated, even though by the time I get off it's dark, but that's another story I digress. I love and miss Harlem, with my Ace. One thing I regret not doing was being too lazy to vintage shop and Ace told me about mad spots I should have hit up, oh well maybe next summer, God willing. One thing I do love about Harlem is it's always lively when the sun is out, there's always something to do! 


Excuse the lack of effort in my outfit I literally just arrived in New York and went straight out! 





3 comments:

- Kimbunnii - said...

Really nice pics, makes me wanna visit NY. Love your laid back look :)

SleekyStylish said...

love the flats ladies

Oyin

Ag said...

@Kimbunnii thank you!!
@Oyin I live in flats!!!