Wednesday 16 November 2011

Sneaker Mode


Growing Up I was a certified tomboy. My mom wanted to teach me how to cook, I didn't care and would go outside and play football and ride my bicycle. My mom liked putting me in dresses. I tolerated it, and even liked it sometimes, but I never felt more comfortable than when I was in sneakers. As an adult my, style has changed but I still love sneakers. and I may not wear them often, but when I do it takes me back to a time in my life when life was so simple and carefree.

My favorite sneakers are classic low top converse, and nike: sprint sisters, rift's, and blazers and , and addidas sambas. I am currently in love with the new MIU MIU A/W2011 glitter diamonte sneakers as well!! Sneaker Envy.
 I can't till I wear these so much that they have that very worn and loved look to them!

  Top:GAP US/ Skinny Pants: GAP UK/ Cardigan: Vtg Ebay UK/ Bag: Gucci/ Converse Low Top Sneakers


Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love this look! The quality of the photos are beautiful too! Chuck Taylors are timeless and always add a sporty tailoring to any look! Cute!!

Gabrielle Marie said...

too cute!

thatgabriellemarie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

gorge cardigan/blazer i luv it!!!!!!!!