Sunday 6 November 2011

Weekend Love


I loved Leicester so much last weekend, we went back to visit Gbeke again!!! Living directly in City Center is so convenient. I had a marvelous weekend. Relaxing, Good Food, Good Laughs, Good times. This weekend I realized that I don't often thank God enough for the life he has blessed me with. Weekend Love. I love life and I wouldn't change my life for the world.....well actually a lottery win would be nice! LOL




 Leather Jacket: Calvin Klein/ Dress: Primark/ Faux Fur Stole: Zara/ Shoes: Bertie via Topshop Oxford
I'm Literally in Love with these brogues, Or Brogues period for that matter!
Have a Blessed week everyone!!! And be Thankful!
Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi

4 comments:

I wanna be fierce said...

I love the stole. There is something about adding fur to an outfit. It always gives it a pop. Love the look.

-Shakiyla

Ag said...

I totally agree I have several and I can't stop wearing them!!! and they are warm!

Lili said...

love the shoes

Fashion Pad said...

Cute outfit! The accessories are to die for!!! Lemme get those brogues and that fur stole woman, lol.