Friday 16 December 2011

Birthday Afro


It was my birthday on Wednesday. I spent it in Edinburgh, Scotland. Let's just say it's COLD!!! It was peaceful, wonderful, and a day I will never forget. I am happy at the place at which I am right now in my life. When I was at Howard University, I thought at 27 I'd be done with Pharmacy School, married and have at least one kid. It's funny how we 'plan' our lives when we're younger but in the end it is God's plan that we ultimately live by. 

Pictures of my birthday Afro. I have not worn my afro out in ages! It feels good. Even if I have to twist it every night and stick to my moisturising regime in this oh so very cold weather!



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Belated! you look beautiful
-x.

Muse Origins said...

Awww! Happy birthday :D Stay blessed

Adiya
Muse Origins
Muse Origins FB

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos! Happy belated birthday.

-Cherrie

CherrieAmore.com

Fashion Pad said...

Awww...you look sooo pretty! Happy belated birthday!

And I soooo feel ya about making "plans" that don't go the way we....planned. I just know that I'm God's child and he knows what I want and need. He'll work it out to his glory...and nothing less :-)

Ag said...

Thanks Everyone for the Birthday Love! I really appreciate it!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

happy belated!! beautiful curls !

Sincerely Mally said...

I am late but Happy Belated!! I love your naturalnesss!!

Mally
xox

GFS said...

Your fro is everything!