Sunday 11 December 2011

Leather + Fur

I know, I know, where on earth have I been and why haven’t I blogged for what 3 weeks now. Blame the Orange Network in the UK. I must say they are truly the worst service provider I have ever witnessed in my LIFE. Their internet and customer service is complete and utter rubbish! Almost three weeks without internet, for reasons in which, they are to blame and I still have not had my internet restored.It should be back tomorrow.

Other than a lack of internet I have been fine! I miss browsing all of your blogs (curre)ntly playing catch up, and let’s say my online shopping has been curbed. So I guess that’s one good thing that has come from this lack of internet.

I hope all of you have been well, and if you’re in a cold climate you are keeping warm. I am a December Baby so shout out to all my SAG’s you know we’re the best sign! *wink* Have a great week ahead of you!
Leather Jacket: Calvin Klein. Vtg Faux Fur Stole. GAP UK skinny pants. VTG Gucci Shoulder Bag. Topshop Cage Shoes. Citizen Eco Drive Watch.





 Ps. For everyone following me on twitter you know I can’t get enough of Drake’s Album ‘Take Care.’ I love when artist’s Sophomore Albums are just as good and if not better than their first Album. What have been you’re favorite albums of the year thus far?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute...love the look!

7eventh Letter said...

Cute look! And I am LOVING Drake's new CD as well!!!! He is one of my faves and one of the only CD's worth purchasing this year.

7eventh Letter
http://www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com/

Gabrielle Marie said...

loves it!

thatgabriellemarie.blogspot.com

House of Brooke said...

FAB!
Glad to know all is well.

Luv'n the spot where you took these shots!

Anonymous said...

Love your outfit <3 the stole is amazing (and i love Drake!)