Friday 6 January 2012

Closet Clearout

I will be moving in the next two weeks and I need to drastically reduce my possessions. I don't want to even think about what I have in storage. Thus I am having a massive clear-out on here and Ebay (asowho84 is my username). I will be selling Ankara Dresses, Ankara and Kente Clutches, Vtg Gucci, Vtg Sunglasses, Topshop Fringed Loafers, Zara Caged heels, and the list goes on....

Some items are for as little as TWO POUNDS! So what are you waiting for go and check it out!!!















Have a Blessed Weekend!!
xx
Ag

5 comments:

Desire said...

Hey AG, what do I have to do to get my hands on the last two necklaces listed???

Ag said...

Look on the closet clearout sale page. and email me the two items and their numbers and I will send you an email in which you can pay which is secure via paypal.

Unknown said...

would definitely check it out!

Sincerely Mally said...

I wish I was closer!!! I want that gold
necklace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mally
xox

Candy Rain xX said...

About to check it out :) some cute pieces