Wednesday 11 January 2012

Her Room

I have been really busy lately at work, trying to downsize my wardrobe, packing, and looking for a new place for my move back to University.For the last year and a half I lived in a two bedroom flat and I made it my own place. For my placement I had to give it up, put my furniture into storage and move into a room, with a shared bathroom and kitchen. I feel like I am living in The Towers again at Howard University with my Ace. Let's just say it's been an interesting experience but I am happy it's almost over.

I tried to make my room look a little modern and arrange my possessions to the best of my ability. One thing I will say is I saved A LOT OF MONEY by living here with having bills inclusive! Can't wait get the rest of my clothing out of storage and to be able to see all my shoes and clothing in one place again.....Nonetheless thought I'd take some quick photos of the room before I moved out. You can see my untidy mess!!! And see some of my addictions...











Hope you are having a lovely week!!!

4 comments:

Nancie said...

love your room! I especially like the vintage trunks! Thanx for sharing.
http://nanciemwai.com/2012/01/what-i-wore-more-crocs/

Fashion Pad said...

I love vintage trunk suitcases!!! GIMME!

Unknown said...

Nice perfume and bracelet collection!
bbyangelx.blogspot.com

SleekyStylish said...

nice collection!!!

I'm you newest follower, love for you to follow back
http://sleekstylish.blogspot.com/