Monday 16 January 2012

Dancing Women


Every time I look in my closet I swear I see a dress that I bought, wore once months or years ago, then put back in the closet and forgot about it. This grey dress is one of those dresses! I love the dancing women prints on the dress. After realizing a bit of an addiction I had in regards to shoes and clothing I shall be 'Shopping' more in my own closet!







What addictions are you trying to curb? Writing things down always helps. If I didn't write down how much I ate or how much I spent on shoes, I may have never noticed some of the habits that I had....writing things down quantifies things and makes your mind realize things that you may do subconsciously... 

Photographer: Joshua Esin

10 comments:

Juseneide said...

such a cute dress this color looks great on you :=)
kisses

PearlsandPeepToes said...

I think I'm addicted to SPENDING money, period. It's like the money is burning a hole in my wallet or something. I have to buy something. A tee-shirt. A hat. A scarf. A bracelet. Something. It's terrible. I am really working on it this year though. I am determined to wear what's in my closet instead of buying stuff I don't need. Now as for the shoe discovery post below - umm...I wanna keep all my shoes. lol!

Unknown said...

Ag,

How could you forget about this dress? You look so lovely in it.

I noticed that Ive become addicted to shoes :)

db said...

OMG your fiance is super cool in my book lol!! Mad men is such a great show and may I add that the dress that you're rocking in this post is such a great dress!!!
You're style is your own and thats what makes it special!!! I love!
xo
Darling Bonnie
thehouseofdarling.blogspot.com

Fashion Pad said...

This dress is just freakin' adorable!!! I had to learn to write things down as well. I know shopping is an addiction. The month of January is a 'no spending' month and its a beast! But I'm making it...barely. The amount in my bank account really shows me where my frivolous spending goes. SMH

Unknown said...

You look lovely, beautiful dress! I'm also trying to straighten my finances because I buy buy buy & buy and my bank account is not always looking good/

Sugar Lane said...

lovely style lady!
thx for ur comment, hope u follow me ;)
kisses from Spain,
S

therrie said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
I love that outfit, the dress is gorgeous. x

Sincerely Mally said...

dress is very unique! Very Spring like!

Jen said...

you have such a lovely smile and the dress is gorge.

J x