Friday 20 January 2012

Vintage Trench


One thing that I have learned while living in the UK is that the weather is very fickle, especially in the North!!! Thus, I try to make sure I dress the part whenever possible. This vintage trench comes in handy! I bought it about 6-7 years ago in the states, and it hasn't left my side since ... and probably never will! 






I will be moving this weekend and let's just say I wish I had packed a long time ago!!!! Up packing ALL NIGHT!~ Have a blessed weekend!

8 comments:

Sincerely Mally said...

Lovely trench hun !!!

Ola Dipo said...

love that stole! and the trench is fab! ugh...i hate packing...goodluck

Unknown said...

pretty trench :)the weather in the north is just horrible atm!

Kimberly said...

LOVE that coat!

Lili said...

love the Trench and stole
xo Dior

mike said...

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too excellent. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a great site. texas retirement community

Jennifer S. said...

I love that jacket!!!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Dee O. said...

You look stunning! Such a pretty smile :) I love your coat too!

That GOOD GOOD Blog