Wednesday 25 January 2012

The Move

This weekend I moved from Barnsley back to Bradford for my lest semester! Wow, 5 years has really flown by fast. Nonetheless, moving is stress! I think the most stressful part of my move was my four door glass door wardrobe not fitting in my flat due to the ceiling being too low. If I would have known it would not have fit, I wouldn't have taken the flat.

I also moved in to find no oven door on my oven! I was laughing to myself thinking this can't be true!! I should hopefully have one by the week ending...but you know landlords/agency's just say this to buy time, thus I am expecting it to come next week.



Other than that the unpacking process has been going slow but getting there slowly. Will go to Ikea today to purchase clothing rails and dressers for the meantime.

The best part of this apartment is that I don't always have to put the heat on (thus saving on electric bills) and the view at night is just beautiful....Well back to packing...I hope your week has been more eventful than mine. *smile*

2 comments:

Dee O. said...

Good luck with your move & your last semester!!! :)

That GOOD GOOD Blog

Ag said...

Thank You!!!