Monday 27 February 2012

TheVarina

I fell in love with Salvatore Ferragamo when I was a Sophomore at Howard back in 2004, and my friend/older sister Lola used to rock her black and white heeled Vara's on campus like it was normal (I love her style!). I was drawn to the little bow and how chic they instantly made someone look! I got a vintage pair of Vara's soon after, then discovered the Varina, I've been obsessed since. Being that I am 5'11" I love the Varina as they are flat, chic, and simple. 

This season they have added a couple of beautiful colors: Jean (Pastel Blue), Tobacco (a dark beige), Peony (Purple) and Apricot to name a few. 



I love the Ferragamo Varina! I will be rocking them for the rest of my life as they are a timeless shoe that never goes out of style!  On another note, I wish they would make a green Varina I would have bought them yesterday!!!

What is that one shoe that you LOVE and cannot live without?
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice shoes. I really like the yellow ones, a polka dot print one would have been nice too! :)