Saturday 17 March 2012

Funny Nigerian Youtube Videos

This video is the best take I've seen on Things Nigerian Parents say. I could relate to my mother saying you will not disgrace me! I did not disgrace my mother you will not disgrace me, and how Nigerian Parents only want A's!, the education confusion of not mixing books and boys, then they mysteriously want you to have a boyfriend when you graduate and etc... 


I, then  randomly saw this video on you tube "Nigerian Boy Class Presentation", with one of my teens from Martha's Table where I used to work in Washington D.C. some years back! I was proud and it made me laugh, so hard!!! How many Nigerian Americans can relate to this?


Hope you're have a good weekend the weather is lovely!

2 comments:

Missy Tee's said...

I can't help but laugh real hard seeing these videos!

Abbys-World-Closet said...

Omg this 2 videos were the best.... That's definitely how our parents react to things lol love it...