Monday 19 March 2012

Orange Leopard


Whenever I buy a new item, whether it be a bag, a pair of jeans, a jacket, shoes or a dress, I tend to wear them all the time, and when I get tired of them I bury them somewhere in my room. Then one day when I am rushing for a meeting, lectures, or Mass my hands are looking for the easiest outfit to put together in 5 minutes. Hassle free and no need to iron any thing. This is one of those outfits. I forgot about these Nine West Leopard Peep Toe heels and this Zara Jacket that I have not worn in months. 


 Jacket + Slacks: Zara, Long Sleeve Blouse: H&M, Shoes: Nine West, Bag: Vintage, Ankara Bangles:Z+F



I need to look in my closet for forgotten pieces more often!

Photographer: Joshua Esin
I-Pod Tune: J Cole - 'Cole World'

7 comments:

Dee O. said...

great blazer!! i love the shape and the color :)

That GOOD GOOD Blog

Oluchi said...

Love the jacket - tailored very nicely & the colour is great too. The shoes have got va va voom. Great ensemble.

Sincerely Mally said...

Awesomely gorgeous! Love this hun!

Mally
xox

sweetblaqq.blogspot.com

Tiinuadei said...

absolutely lovely

Unknown said...

totally swooning over all your looks

SleekyStylish said...

Very chic
love the color

-Oyin
http://sleekstylish.blogspot.com.ar/

Unknown said...

love love love that cropped blazer