Saturday 31 March 2012

Room 1420


I got a lot of good feedback from the last Ebay tips post I gave regarding Ebay Stores. I think I'll continue to post a list of my favorite stores weekly, or whenever I find a new site/store that tickles my fancy. I mean we all in one way or the other are on a quest to be a little different.  You don't have to spend an arm and a leg to look fabulous, although at times it does help! Nonetheless you can get those unique and high end fashion labels: boots, dresses, and accessories on the web for nearly half the price.

The Ebay Store of the week is Room 1420. They have a lovely selection of shoes going at the moment, and a return policy so you can return items if you don't like them! I was tempted to buy the: Senso Diffusion Delilah Cheetah Ankle Boots, but thought, Ag you have enough, you don't need these. Trying to get into the habit of buying only buy what I really need or really, really, want! This means I am dreaming about it at night or can't stop thinking about it. Here are some of the shoes Room 1420 has right now:


 Room1420 check them out!

I-Pod Tune: 'Yeah Yeah' - Dirty Money

4 comments:

Prisla Buah said...

wow these shoes are to die for

Bespoke Biddie said...

i just found you i think i love you these shoes are lovely your hair is awesome!

- PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -
- PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -

Sunnie
(.=

Muse Origins said...

Oh oh! These are lovely

Adiya
Muse Origins FB

Anonymous said...

Lisrughtigott Johnathan Joseph Jersey
Duane Brown Jersey
Derek Newton Jersey
emporeerunk