Wednesday 23 May 2012

Blue Shadows

I apologize for my mini-hiatus from the Blog, I've been busy working on upcoming projects, and planning for life after graduation. I cannot believe my time in Bradford is almost OVER! As much I complain about how much I don't like Bradford at times, the people here have made a huge impact in my life. In addition, I met my Mr. Right here, so Bradford may not be Howard but it will always have a place in my heart. I'm definitely going to be cherishing my lasts months here! Life is good right now! I'm Blessed.
  Blouse: Zara + Bag, Skinny Pants: Banana Republic, Snood: AA, Lambskin Leather Jacket: Calvin Klien, Wedges: Opening Ceremony, Assorted Accessories: Topshop, Lola's Closet, etc...
I hope you're enjoying the weather! It is lovely in Britain right now!

No comments: