Friday 11 May 2012

COS SS2012 Campaign

I'm in love with COS (Collection of Style) at the moment. COS is owned by H&M, although I am not really surprised as H&M's higher priced pieces remind me a lot of COS. The clothes are chic, cool + sleek with clean Scandinavian touch. I am big on quality, aesthetics and fit. As I have a small top and bigger lower section, COS caters to me when it comes to fit as well. The only problem I have with COS is there are no stores in the North, thus I always have to travel to London to shop there, as I don't like buying clothing online at times unless I know my exact fit. In short, I see myself being a long term COS Girl. 

COS Spring/Summer Campaign + Lookbook

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the shape of these clothes! So chic and abstract.

Anonymous said...

The clothes are so stunning!
:)
This post is surely inspiring me :)
Thank you for sharing!
Have a wonderful weekend dear
xoxo

♥ sugarpuff ♥
Pinkie Anggia
http://pinkieanggia.tumblr.com/

sarita said...

wow these are so amazing - i love the shapes!:)

i'm so happy that cos is finally coming to finland. actually it should open its first store just in these days "during the spring"! I'm gonna be the first one in the queue;D