Friday 8 June 2012

Emeli Sande


I sing, well used to sing a lot more when I was younger, I usually just sing in the shower or Mass these days. As I'm getting older, I don't know how I'll use this voice, then I wonder why God blessed me with this gift, if I haven't really used it. I do sing and write for therapy as it helps to be able to sing out your happiness and pain sometimes. I need to think of a way to use it more, even if it's just to lighten up my friends day. 

Thus when I hear artist like Emeli Sande it makes me smile, knowing that there are people with raw and genuine talent that use it their God given talent! I haven't heard a song by her that I haven't liked. She is super talented and I LOVE her hair. She's a mix to me between Amel Laurrieux and Adele. Singer, Writer, and Piano player, Emeli Sande and Brit Award Winner! I can't wait to one day see her live!



No comments: