Thursday 21 June 2012

Shade Junkie


I love Sunglasses, over the years I've collected 50+ pairs. There is NO WAY I can justify having that many pairs of shades, as I'm moving to London soon. I've cut my current collection of shades in half. My favorite pairs are the Emmanuelle Khanh Vintage (that I obtained from my friend Lola *insert sheepish smile here*), Vintage Valentino Navy Sunglasses and the H&M Faux Snake Skin Shades. I don't think someone can ever have too many sunglasses there are SO MANY various shapes and sizes! 

All in all, most of my shades I've noticed are vintage. I'm not surprised, vintage shades are the absolute truth! Whenever I discover a new Vintage Ebay store, website, thrift store, charity shop or boutique, I ALWAYS look for sunglasses. My favorite Sunglasses Designer would definitely have to be Emmanuelle Khanh, the quality, shapes, and uniqueness of his sunglasses/frames are one of a kind!!! What are your favorite pair of sunglasses or favorite sunglasses designer?

8 comments:

socialitedreams said...

i love those teal and gold in the front! i'm a total sunglasses girl too, just love the variety! shame that i hardly wear my contacts so that i can wear mine lol, i'm always in my normal day to day glasses, which are themselves SUPER cute

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Maria Chloe said...

What a collection!
-loadsofashion.blogspot.com

Channing in The City said...

I want to go shopping in your collection! It's so impressive!

Styl'yn said...

I have a collection of shades too!! And I don't even wear none of them actually lol. But I won't give them away cause I may need them in the future. lol
xoxo asiahlynn

Imani Love said...

LOVE the sunnies, and the bloggy! xx
-Imani Love

Anonymous said...

Are any if the sunglasses for sale?

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Are any of the sunglasses for sale? Let me know.

Thank you!

Unknown said...

lord child....