Monday 2 July 2012

MySpace: The Room

I officially have two weeks to sell all of my furniture, downsize some more and pack out of Bradford for my move to London. I have no idea where to start, but in the end I should be okay, right?!?! Right! My favorite part of the flat is: my room. I previously had a enormous glass door wardrobe, that I was IN LOVE with but sadly, it couldn't fit in my flat. Thus, I opted for an open plan for the clothes and items I wear the most. Everything else is stored in Vintage trunks, additional shoes under my bed + additional clothing in my dressers... Just thought I'd show a couple of photos before I move out!
 Photos of Family, Friends + Loved Ones

I display the bulk of my jewelry that I wear often in vintage glass pieces. Everything else is stored in my dressers. i.e. big bangles, massive hoops, and other necklaces.
 I know, I should have a better way of arranging my bags + clutches. I wanted to put shelves on top of my open clothes rails, to make it look somewhat like a boutique, but didn't think it was worth messing with the walls for a mere six months (not to mention I want my bond back!!!).
 Thus this messy but somewhat organized display, works for me. 


Off to start packing!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo now stealing the way you store you jewellery....and all the best in this next step of your life

Imani Love said...

I love the crystal bowls you keep your jewlry in!
x
-Imani Love

Anonymous said...

Nice Anon: Wow and wow @ your perfume collection. I'm actually gobsmacked! How do you know which one to wear? When you get to wear them all? I used to have like 5 or so but I felt so overwhelmed. Now I've got just two. Burberry "Body" for everyday/work and then Ralph Lauren "Romance" for going out. I seriously won't be able to keep up if I had an extensive collection like that.

Unknown said...

Luv the way you displayed your jewelry , the best way to store handbags is with a trunk or ottoman works well for me

alexys oliver said...

i love this system!
xxx
fashionbater

Styl'yn said...

This is crazy, I love it and I love the glass bowl of jewelry... But yeah I don't mind you using my picture at all.
xoxo asiahlynn
http://asiahlyn.blogspot.com/

The Pink Flamingo said...

Hi! your room is simply fantastic,you have a great parfume collection and I love your shoes!! great blog, do you want to follow each other?

AbaOluwa said...

Woah! I was so frustrated with my jewelry box this morning and was wondering what to do about it. Your way of storing is so cool. Classy yet functional. So using this same style!

Also, all the best with the move and all.

Skinny said...

Love it!! Looks so organized- my room is so bad that I'm having 2 of my friends come help me with it tomorrow lol.

Unknown said...

geez!! I dont even know what to say about this collection of everything, looks beautiful though! I love the collection of perfumes, I could never have that many I am super duper picky when it comes to scents throughout my life I have only owned 3 different scents, smh...