Tuesday 3 July 2012

Vacation Dreaming

As my accomplishments are being set in stone, I am itching to travel somewhere and just relax, a well deserved trip before I start working. I wanted to go home to the states, plan a road trip to visit friends and family but last minute decided against it. I'm now thinking, where am I going to go to unwind??? Portugal, Spain, Morocco, Geneva....? I don't know. Apart of me wants to go back to Greece. Santorini, Greece mainly. It was breath taking. Words cannot describe how beautiful Santorini is. I can go to the states anytime I want, as it's home for me. Right now I just want to enjoy as much as of the Eastern Hemisphere as I possibly can. Here are some pictures of when I went to Greece about 2 summers ago. 
 
 
 














 

 


 Where do you want to travel to this summer?

7 comments:

Angela said...

La robe est tres belle!J'aime beaucoup!

Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Bee Lola said...

A few years ago, I saw pictures of a honeymoon in Santorini, and I knew I just had to go there someday. I haven't been there as yet, but your pictures have definitely reminded me again of what I'm missing out on! Tres ravissante!!!

Skinny said...

I so want to visit Greece please take me along lol

Unknown said...

Greece looks so pretty. Would really love to visit x

Neche said...

I am so jealous, everywhere i go someone is going somewhere fun for summer!!! You look like you had a fun time, and you looked stylish too!! Now i want to go to Greece!

How do i follow?

Tiffany said...

Wow, amazing breath-taking pictures!!! I'd love to travel to the Bahamas or Jamaica, but pretty much any island really though.

Unknown said...

you speak.. um french? nice, these pictures are beautiful!!! I think its a blessing to be able to see different parts of the world, I've never been out of the United States, if I could find a job that would pay me to travel I'd be good! I've had dreams of living overseas, I dont really care where but I just want to experience a different culture... lucky you!!