Monday 30 July 2012

Spending 'Freeze'

I am supposed to be on a spending freeze, but find myself in town and going to stores! I will definitely need to calm down now. I'm currently in Edinburgh, trying to escape the London Olympics hysteria, and loving it, except the weather. It rains one minute then the next the sun is shining like, 'hey guys.' I just don't get it. This place is definitely not Ferragamo and Chanel Flat friendly. 

Here are a couple of things I have bought in the past week:

Zara Leather Jacket
Zara Linen Jacket
Zara Studded Penny Loafer
Zara Mustache Loafer
Zara Emerald Statement Necklace
Topshop Pink Metallic Clutch
Asos Peplum Top

 What have you bought lately, was it impulse or planned? In Short, I'm trying my best to stay away from Zara as you can see it is my kyptonite right now!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay I am wanting everything you just bought! Especially the leather, peplum, and pink metallic clutch!

Prisla Buah said...

These pieces are amazing

Bils said...

I love the peplum top and the mustache loafers so freaking much!!! I just got a skirt from asos, only beacause I saw it on Daks of TWP, smh

Chic Therapy said...

I love the Asos Peplum top!