Wednesday 18 July 2012

Thank YOU!

Hey everybody. I apologize for the lack of blogging lately. I was moving from the north (Bradford) to London, job hunting, downsizing and prepping for graduation! I am finally finished with higher education!! After 9.5 long years of education I have a Chemistry and Pharmacy Degree under my belt! To God be ALL the glory. I am literally about to sleep and wake up tomorrow to do last minute errands for my graduation. The most ironic thing is that I just noticed I have gotten the SAME EXACT hair style for my graduation from Pharmacy School that I did when I was graduating from Howard with a BS in Chemistry five years ago. Now that's crazy!

I just wanted to take this moment to say I appreciate every single follower, commenter, and supporter of the Zelda + Festus blog. You guys make me strive to get better and better with each day, and to you I say THANK YOU!!! To all my fellow bloggers you guys are an inspiration and continue to spread your creativity + originality!! 

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Anon: I can definitely see the weight loss. That's awesome! The dress is lovely :)

Unknown said...

This dress is stunning on u

Tidy-Up Gal said...

Congratulations! What an accomplishment!

chuqqie said...

all the best love i love the print my nigerian sister...i love ur blog.

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! I love the dress...so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I need those shoes, n bangles ^_^

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Congrats on earning your degree- that's a scary amount of school to go through! Also, your dress is amazing!

lolaD said...

Beautiful and congrats Doc!!!

Angela said...

La robe est tres chic!J'adore vert!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Ester said...

Green is one of my favourite colours!! That dress suits you so good! You look stunning!

xx from http://staers-blog.blogspot.com.es/

SleekyStylish said...

Lovely Dress..Congrats on you accomplishment.

Skinny said...

Love how that dress fits on you and I'm in love with those bracelets!!!

Jessica said...

stunning!! that dress looks great on you and your hair is rockin!!

-Jessica
http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

Neche said...

A huge Congrats! You look great, that dress fits you perfectly and you paired it with all the right things!

Thanks a lot for the sweet comment on my blog, Please follow via GFC at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/
How do I follow you???? because I really like your blog.

Tiffany said...

great dress!

Halie said...

Fabulous dress.
http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

The Blogger Next Dior said...

Congrats! I love hearing a Woman of Color better herself through education!

Rock princess said...

I love those shoes and the dress looks lovely on you. Thanks for stopping by.

Unknown said...

congratulations hon, I love to see women,smart women excelling and being great in life!! you are very blessed! you look great!! I love that dress!

The White List said...

Looking good! That dress suits you to a T!!! The joys of getting stuff custom made eh?