Tuesday 21 August 2012

Dapper Shoes

This weekend My fiance went into town to run errands and I wasn't interested in tagging along, because he mentioned shopping would not be in the equation. But low and behold I get a phone call confessing that he bought blazers and two pairs of shoes. Funny enough I wasn't upset the selfless Ag remembered the shopping I've done lately and how he rarely treats himself. When he got home he presented me with these. Let's just say my boo has good taste. Did I mention he's been out-dressing me lately? His tall and slim frame make him Mr.GQ.... I need to get back on my A game!
I definitely prefer the oxfords. You?

3 comments:

Ms Modish said...

both of them are werking for me : )

Chic Therapy said...

The pink loafers,please.

Skinny said...

The Oxfords of course!!! lol