Thursday 30 August 2012

D.I.Y. Maverick

So I am now dealing with this case 'vintage' item case on Ebay. I cannot believe how dishonest some people are on this earth. But hey such is life, Thank God I have 'law' in my blood my Grandfather was a chief justice so I think at times my ability to see flaws in people's arguments comes from those 'genes.' I cannot believe someone would lie to great lengths to prove that Forever 21 is Vintage by googling the brand, and go on to Lie that they are in L.A. California where they bought the jacket from? Anyway, I'm not breaking a sweat, I know I'll get my money back I ALWAYS DO! I got my money back from the scam website and this won't be any different. My Friends know when it comes to cases I am a PRO. There is nothing I hate more in life and liars. Nothing. 

On another note, I have been going D.I.Y. Crazy. I am adding Ankara, Gems, or Studs to any and everything I can put my hands on! I am currently working on an Ankara Bag, hopefully I'll finish it before the end of next week. As well as making Necklaces. My Creative Juices are indeed flowing. I have always wanted a pair of Ankara Slipper loafers (for the last 3 years) but refused to D.I.Y. an expensive pair of Slipper Loafers. Now Primark has released a cheap Slipper Loafer, and I had fun doing it, and will do several more. I tend to go to Primark and use Vtg Pieces to for D.I.Y. Projects, as it's cheaper. 

Most times when I do D.I.Y.'s I have NO IDEA what I am doing, I just go with the flow and try to make the product have a nice finished look. I blame my high taste in Bags and shoes for this meticulous process. 

Here are some of my Latest DIY Products! Am I becoming a D.I.Y. Maverick? You decide... 


11 comments:

K.C said...

Soo cool! I love the shoes a ton! :)

Angela said...

Le sac est tres chouette!J'IME BEAUCOUP
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

estellelamode.com said...

Love the spikes on the bag, hot!

Xx
www.estellelamode.com

Bee Lola said...

OMG!!!! They all look amazing! Still waiting for the picture collage. I can't wait to try it out!
http://beeingbils.wordpress.com

Bee Lola said...

OMG!!!! They all look amazing! Still waiting for the picture collage. I can't wait to try it out!
http://beeingbils.wordpress.com

SleekyStylish said...

oooh nice,,ok so i am really inspired to do an ankara flats by the end of September. Love it !!!

lolaD said...

So madam, love the shoes. Are you making more?

Ag said...

I definitely will be making more in the towards the end of September and putting on my etsy shop, but people might not want to pay the amount I'll charge for them, as the materials are quite pricey! around 40-50 pounds for a pair most likely.

Beauty said...

You are really, really creative. Those flats are amazing. You sure spiced them up with lovely Ankara fabric

Unknown said...

TY for the comment!
Love your style!
pls follow me back

www.crediintestessa.blogspot.be

xx

Unknown said...

Very pretty.

http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
follow me in my blog and subscribe no hesitate :)