Wednesday 29 August 2012

Festival Prints

The Edinburgh Festival is coming to an end this week! I can definitely say I have had a fantastic time these last few weeks. Eating out, plays, street bands, the City Centre has been constantly buzzing. It is also amazing the number of Americans that visit Scotland! Sometimes, I think I am home! I didn't want a repeat of last weekend so I made sure I wore my 'rain shoes' which are these beat up Chanel Flats. I wear them whenever I think it might rain, actually I wear them ALL the TIME. they are so beat up! I don't trust the weather forecast all the time, because they LIE!!! lol! 

But on a serious note, my fiance hates that these Chanel's are my rain shoes, I tell him it's because I still want to look chic in the rain, and I've re-soled the bottom! Edinburgh I will tell you is not shoe friendly! Every time I visit I am afraid for my flats. Being 5'11" I invest more in my flats than my heels, so I try as much as possible to preserve my babies. 

I wore my normal 'Casual Uniform' a blouse, cropped pants, and flats!

Blouse, Bag, Leather Jacket: Zara, Polka Dot Slacks: Primark, Forever 21 Scarf, Chanel Flats, Vintage Earrings

6 comments:

Juella said...

I wish I had as much balls as you to wear cute shoes even when it's raining. I throw on my rain boots and call it a day, but this Fall I definitely want to find some cute rain friendly shoes. Perhaps wedges.

Azza Gasim said...

I love the pictures :)

KoredeOjo said...

You look better with your hair out...how long have you been growing it?

K.C said...

I hear ya, the weather guy lies to me daily! Anyway I love your jacket! so cute, and your outfit overall is ace :)

Ag said...

@Juella- I know it took me awhile, I have rain shoes too, but prefer these most times!
@Azza- Thank you
@KoredeOjo- Everyone says this, but sometimes I just get lazy with my regime. I've been natural since 2004 almost 8 years.
@K.Cruz- Thank You, I am glad you like my outfit! As I love your style! and yes the weather man lies at times!!!

SleekyStylish said...

Nice pants..I wish they sold in burgundy or berry. I have that peplum jacket, they are work every dime..so hot!!