Thursday 13 September 2012

Busaba Convert

Anyone that knows me knows I love Thai Food; I can never get enough of it. I wouldn't even mind spending my honeymoon in Thailand, but I don't see that happening. Daks has seen first hand my shopping habits but I am getting a bit better (knock on wood). Nonetheless, last week Daks and I went out I swear literally everyday, and it was normal protocol it seemed to end the day at Busaba. She also introduced me to this restaurant called Graphic! I love the ambiance there and will definitely be going back there on my next trip to London in a couple of weeks. 
This photo reminds me of a corny joke my boo said on our first date. Thai food? You know it goes straight to your thighs, right? *insert confused face* and if you laughed at that joke, wow! Lol. 
Blouse: GAP, Cropped Pants: GAP, Shoes: Varina Ferragamos, Watch: Citizen, Assorted Bangles
Sorry for not blogging sooner, but I have a lot going on right now, I should be back to my normal blogging schedule in about two weeks, but will still try to post 3-4 times a week. Fashion Night Out photos coming next. I met a fabulous designer and an old friend from the states. I loved every moment of it!!

NOTE: For everyone that has been commenting that they couldn't follow my blog, I was never able to add the gadget, now I have been able to through trouble shooting and it is located at the bottom of the page. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. ~Ag

11 comments:

Daks said...

Kai, I can't pout to save my life. So embarrassing.

Unknown said...

I love the two last photo, this girl is beautiful and dress well .

Ag said...

@DAKS- girl bye! You look lovely!! Fierce!!
@Oddaes- I'm sure she'd say thanks

Unknown said...

Love your blog! Been a reader since the soul boutique era :) I love Thai food too will definitely try Busaba next time I'm in London. Xx

www.vievebutterfly.blogspot.com

Princie said...

Lovely ruffles!

stylemailbox said...

yum! and very cute maxi skirt!

www.stylemailbox.com

Anna and Klaudia said...

The Thai food is really great :) Girls, you look so pretty :) I'm following you now :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

Miss Daja said...

Such a pretty girl!!! And that food looks soooo good!!!
Now following.

Sincerely Daja

Darby said...

Absolutely in LOVE with both of your looks! I'm pretty sure you guys have the best smiles EVER! I mean EVER! Just GORGEOUS!
xoxo Darby
Obviously Obsessed 

Chi-Chi said...

i've not eaten at busaba eathai *hangs head in shame*. gonna have to check it out ASAP!

thanks for checking out my blog and commenting. i could actually eat thai again and again!

assuming you're a londoner, you should try to check out Yum Yum, which is a thai place in stoke newington, N16. i swear down, their food is heavy!

www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

Tamara ChloƩ said...

hooooow much fun!!!
those pictures are GREAT!!!

love your blog

sweety thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog,would love to follow eachother
I will on GFC:)))

have a FAB week darling

btw I love your hair it is sooo cool!:))) xoxo Tamara ChloƩ

http://tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.nl