Wednesday 5 September 2012

The Pink Mustache

I am usually NOT a fan of pink, blame it on me being a tomboy while growing up. I am trying to get myself into the color and lately I have been shying away from purchasing my usual black and cream pieces, and being a bit more risk-ey in my color selection, whatever that means. When I saw these Pink Mustache Loafers, I had to have them. I literally woke up the next morning and dashed to Zara to buy them. If I am honest these shoes are killing when you wear them the first time. I was limping around the city during the Festival; my boo thought I was crazy, as they are flats. Don't be fooled there are some VERY uncomfortable flats out there, especially before you 'break' them in. I see my smoking loafers or as others may say slipper loafers collection growing massively!!
I should have posted these photos weeks ago, but forgot about them. Better late than never right? 
Blouse: Vintage
Cardigan+ Pink Mustache Loafers: Zara
Cropped Pants: Gap
Monogram Gucci Satchel

11 comments:

Unknown said...

you look lovely,your shoes are so cool <3 pink!
http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

Feyi said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog, I do have a few elf brushes..but i like my mac ones also :). Your shoes are really cute.

Feyi
Uncovertheuntold.blogspot.co.uk

Ofure .O. said...

So cute..love ur loafers :)
cnt find where to ff u on GFC btw !!

Rose Mode said...

I love the mustache shoes, so cute.

Northern Style Exposure said...

Beautiful bag!

Chioma said...

Cute outfit! Love love the loafers :)

Angela said...

Tes chaussures sont tres chouettes!J'aime beaucoupAngela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Rose Mode said...

Thank you for your comment, you look amazing

That girl; Saadiya said...

Thankyou for your comment on my post - I totally agree with you! University is just a great experience I would not have given up!
Love the shoes, their so cute! :)
Saadiya x

Unknown said...

cute shoes .

Unknown said...

okay I am in love with those shoes!!