Tuesday 25 September 2012

Street Chic

 Outfit Details: Dress: Custom Tailored Ankara Dress, DIY Spiked Vintage Purse, Low Top Chuck Taylors, and a Smile.
 I have had these white converse's for awhile now. I try to wear them constantly because I want them to get really dirty I mean DIRTY! Yet I have failed to get them to the gritty level that I have envisioned for a while. Years ago, my friend Ike came to my friends house looking fresh. Everything was crisp and clean. I then look at his shoes and I saw these battered very dirty high top white Chuck Taylor's on him and I freaked out! I wondered how he was so innovative to put together such an outfit. And ever since I have tried to get my sneakers that dirty.... Maybe in another year or so and I'll be there. Thus, I'll have my grimy battered pair and crisp white pair! 

Meanwhile, I have noticed that I have been slacking in the Outfit post arena lately, thus I have challenged myself to do 50 outfit posts by the end of November! This shall be fun!!! Stay Tuned....


9 comments:

Style4Curves said...

I could never pull this off but you look amazing in it!

Style Chic 360 said...

LOL, at you wanting your chucks to be dirty! I hate dirty kicks.

I love your print and this look, 50 outfit posts by end of November, whoa! That's ambitious!

Sugar Lane said...

cool look! u r rocking that dress!
s

Chi-Chi said...

love the dress; may have to hook me up with your tailor! it works well with the converses

i have to say that converses do look best when they look worn in.....had mine for 6 years and they're still going strong!

mide coker said...

i get the dirty shoes look youre trying to go for, tried it one time but it was a fail :( dirt in naij is different from dirt anywhere else lol

Unknown said...

Hello
I'm totally fan
I love this dress with converse
your bag really nice
I love it.
Thank you for your comment and soon.

http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
follow me in my blog and subscribe no hesitate :)

Dominique W. said...

That is such a beautiful dress! Love the color, style and print! :-D

Muse Origins said...

Surprisingly, these shoes fit the dress.

Adiya
Muse Origins

The Blogger Next Dior said...

Ugh! I wish I could pull this look off! You look haute!