Friday 21 September 2012

Travel Dress

I am a last minute packer, yet ironically I love packing. I love arranging all my shoes, accessories, and outfits (however I hate carrying products for my hair as they are sooooo heavy) for my trips, it is the first step of many to exploring a new place. Somehow I tend to end up dashing for a train, bus, plane or something; however, I am getting better with time and being more professional. Also my friends are getting used to Ag's clock telling me to be an hour or 30 mins earlier....I have smart friends. Nonetheless I notice that whenever I travel I tend to throw on this Zara Dress or it's Grey Cousin to look chic and keep it moving. I really need to retire this dress as it's the 3rd time on this blog and maybe the 100th time that I've worn it. Well I least I've goten my money's worth!!! 
 Can guys see my slopped fro? SMH it's from sleeping on the train! If you're natural like me and sleep on the train remember to re-arrange your fro! *smile*
Outfit Details: Dress + Cardigan: Zara, Flats: Salvatore Ferragamo, Shoulder Bag: Vintage Ferragamo, Rings: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Sunglasses: Vintage. 
Are you like me? Do you have a favorite dress or outfit that you like to travel in? Or am I just the odd one? If so, I'm okay with that! It's Friday ya'll!!! Have a fabulous night out (I'll be studying) and enjoy your weekend!!!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

u look tres chic, and u have a beautiful smile! <3

Chi-Chi said...

you know the saying - "if it ain't broke don't fix it".....

i bought a black dress similar to yours from H&M. i don't know how it was not in my wrdrobe earlier....and i also wear it with a grey cardy! it;s staple and classic clothing

never tire of a classic x

www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

Penghuni 60 said...

that so cool!!!
^_^)b

Lorena said...

I wish I lokk so fab when traveling :)
Love your hair:)

Beauty said...

Oh my! I love your hair and would like to know the products you use. I don't think I'll be able to keep up with my natural look for so long... It requires a lot of care and nurturing.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the lovely comment!!! I'm a last minute packer too:)
www.live-love-fashion.com

Juseneide said...

Cute and adorable :)
I hope that you don't mind,but I use this image from your blog,on facebook's pafe of the blog (http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.268578286582995.59647.267192766721547&type=1#!/photo.php?fbid=304052599702230&set=a.268578286582995.59647.267192766721547&type=3&theater) with the link of your blog,of course.If you don't like tell me and I will remove it.
kisses

Unknown said...

Nice style dear!
xo.
From hats to heels
www.fromhatstoheels.com

Fashion Pad said...

I'm not a last minute packer but I do love to pack. It's great organizing outfits and the excitement of taking a trip gets me going every time. If I'm traveling with the family I like to be comfortable, if I'm by myself or with the boo....I'm Victoria Beckham, LOL.

melissa said...

Love all black outfits. Rocking it! xx

Anonymous said...

I Love ur shades. Tres chick!!!

Angela said...

Bonjour! Jolie ta robe!!!! J aime beaucoup!!!!!!!!!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Jadore-Fashion said...

Love your dress and the full skirt effect--chic!

xoxo
Stella

Style Chic 360 said...

That dress is really cute! I don't have a favorite but if I did it would probably be a maxi. :)

Unknown said...

i love your dress so cute .

http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
follow me in my blog and subscribe no hesitate :)