Tuesday 23 October 2012

Jeweled Belt

 OutFit Details: American Apparel Leotard: (here), Vintage Jeweled Belt (similar here), Vintage Lame Paisley Liberty Skirt (similar here) + MiuMiu Ankle Strapped Heels (similar here) + (here).


I noticed that lately the bulk of my money goes to accessories. Shoes, Bags, and Jewelry.  My clothing is usually High Street or Vintage. I don't really spend money on Designer Apparel. I have a few Designer pieces here and there but not many. This may change in the future but for now I like being able to make outfits stand out more with out-lavish and beautiful accessories...as I believe they complete your outfit, making your high street pieces pop all the more.

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely pics I love this entire look

Princie said...

Precious post! Love these pictures!

Chioma said...

Love this look! That studded belt sealed the deal :)
Chioma
www.csevolutionofstyle.com

Chi X said...

Miu Miu Ankle Straps are gorgeous!
http://chilovesafrica.blogspot.co.uk/

Alexandra Zakharova said...

Hi, dear! thank you for stopping by my blog and such a lovely comment you left, glad to meet you:)YOu look gorgeous, love this post!
have a fabulous time!

Best wishes, Alex
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

TheBantuGirl said...

Loving the leotard/skirt combo!!!!