Friday 26 October 2012

Orange Friday

Outfit Details: Turtle Neck Top (Old Urban Outfitters USA), Gap UK Orange Ankle Slacks (similar: here), Zara Bag (here), Chanel Brogues (Old), and Vintage Sunglasses (similar: here + here)

There are times when you just want to be comfortable no heels, no tight dress, just simple and comfortable. These Chanel Brogues allow me to do my daily errands and still be a little chic, not to mention the orange Gap Ankle Slacks brighten up the deary weather in the UK. Have a great weekend.

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi

12 comments:

Tidy-Up Gal said...

You LOOK comfortable! Love the entire outfit - great way to combine orange and black with some black and white shoes.

Unknown said...

I like the color of those slacks! The Brogues are quite lovely too; black and white! Have a good weekend! :)

Unknown said...

These pictures are giving me life:) swooning over those frames and that fro is fab

Beauty said...

Nice look! I still adore your afro; totally gorgeous!!

Angela said...

great pants!!!
chic bag!!

Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Angela said...

great pants!!!
chic bag!!

Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Unknown said...

Orange is my color! It really does bring out the best in people!

www.goodlooknout.com

joy said...

I love your bright pants and cool shoes!

Ebony said...

Can I have the shoes please and thank you?! Oh and the sunnies too lol cute look as always :)

Oreleona said...

love ur pants! cute!

Unknown said...

Love this look, its very 60's

Lola x

Unknown said...

Okay so no tryna be weird but I love your shape! Putting you on my goal weight inspiration board!