Monday 29 October 2012

Test + Trails

Outfit Details: Asos Peplum Blouse on sale (here), Primark Polka Dot Slacks Similar(here), YSL Heels Similar (here), Zara Neckalce (Sold Out Online) but I like this (here)

I wore this Peplum Blouse from ASOS with these Polka Dot Primark Pants (for those of you in the UK, Primark is stepping there game up a little bit now aren't they?). As I have a pear shape, I shy away from slacks or pants that have pockets as they can make your hips appear bigger. However, I loved these Polka Dot Pants that I went against that rule and wore them with this top, something I would normally never do. In the end I think it turned out great. 

So Curvy Girl Dressing Tip #1. If you have large hips or a pear shape like myself try to stay away from slacks with pockets as they make your bottom half look bigger. If you are slim and want to try a piece of clothing that will make your bottom half appear fuller, pocket slacks are the perfect trick to give a sexy illusion. I hope your weekend was great. Although, I got some news that I was distraught over on Friday, I heard my future mother in law telling me that life goes on. Test + Trails come in all shapes and sizes!

For everyone in the States on the East Coast, I hope you've bought enough water and can goods in preparation for Hurricane Sandy. I called my family yesterday and thus far everyone is okay! God Bless!

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi

10 comments:

Chioma said...

that peplum blouse is Everything!

Chioma
C's Evolution of Style

Unknown said...

Love your blouse !!!! Fab look

Charity said...

THIS LOOK IS AMAZING... your hair, your top, your pants, your shoes.....everything!!!!! <3
much love
Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xoxo

mychicstyle said...

I love this look! Love the necklace.

socialitedreams said...

i really love how this came out! both the pants and the top are boss :D

Unknown said...

OMgosh! I love love love this look! So pretty!

Bi said...

love this look!
and you hairs <3

xoxo
http://highwaytofashionbi.blogspot.it

Mancina said...

Love the pats! great outfit!

http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/

Bex said...

Love the whole ensemble! Love your hair!

Tonka said...

I have this exact top which I got from Asos, one look at it and I was in love. I love how you styled it and will do something similar, now off to get a similar necklace.