Friday 30 November 2012

Cross + Studs


Outfit Details: Vintage Blouse similar (here), Zara Faux Fur Stole Similar (here) + (here), GAP Cropped Skinny Pants (here), Fendi Bag similar (here), DIY Studded Loafers similar (here), Cross three ring bracelet Topshop (old) similar (here)

Hey everyone for those of you who follow me on twitter and/or instagram you know I have been wedding dress shopping this week. I initially found a dress that I thought I liked but it really didn't move me. You see I tried on a dress at RK Bridals in New York (if you live in New York and are looking for a wedding dress or for those in high school looking for a prom dress definitely visit RK Bridal! Their selections and service is exquisite) in which I cried in. But I didn't order it as I live in the UK and flying to the states for a fitting would be too much of a hassle. I then wanted to book an appointment at Provonvias on Bond Street but are fully booked for December. I was emotionally gutted. Nonetheless, I didn't give up hope, I called a wedding shop that I saw in a Bridal Magazine, booked an appointment for today and I think I have found 'the' dress. One is very moderately priced the other one (THE DRESS) is three times the amount of the first. Oh what to do, what to do!!!

Anyway enough about wedding dress hunting. I hope you guys had a marvelous week, it went by so quickly!! It's freezing in London, but I still plan on having a fabulous weekend!!!

12 comments:

Tammie S. said...

I know whatever you wear you will be stunning!

Unknown said...

Awww! I'm sure you quite happy that you've found 'the' dress. Wow! That's pretty cool.

The pants fits you so well!! I like the gold details on the shoes! :)

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

lovely outfit! love this color on you!

http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

Unknown said...

Love the shoes and the bracelet

x
Diary Of A Shallow Black Girl

simplychic said...

the stole is fierce!!

enwongo cleopas said...

Your combinations look great. Always always great. Blue looks good on you. Also, about the wedding dress, I'm sure whatever you pick finally will be awesome!

Kiwi..x said...

Good luck with the wedding dress shopping:)

Great outfit, such a great colour and I love your flats
Kiwi..x

Ag said...

Thanks Everyone I sincerely hope I get the dress I want, either way I'll hopefully look as amazing as you guys believe I will look!! Amen!!!

Alexandra Zakharova said...

U look gorgeous! I adore this wonderful bright blue!
Have a happy time!

Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

ciaa said...

love love the loafers, Do you have the DYI post on how you made them ?

Ciaa
www.mycurvesandcurls.com

Unknown said...

Nice outfit !! love ur ring/bracelet!!
ur hair <3 !!

Candace Belle said...

This color blue is so impeccable on you! Absolute stunner! Like it jumped off my screen and scream wow!

www.TheStyleClimber.com