Tuesday 27 November 2012

Blue Stole Theory

Outfit Details: Blouse: Vintage, Skinny Pants Banana Republic, Faux Fur Stole Asos Similar (here) + (here), Czech Necklace (ZFSowho Etsy Shop), Ferragamo Varina Vintage bag, Kurt Geiger Sparkle Court Heel(try these).

The perfect way to make any outfit stand out more is with a colorful stole. I scored this beauty during the ASOS sale. The first time I went to purchase it, it was sold out, the next time I checked the site, it was back in stock. It is something that I wouldn't usually wear in this color, however, I am slowly falling in love with it. Plus the price wasn't too bad either. What outlandish accessories are you adding you your collection this winter?


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, the necklace is sooo perfect!!!!

Unknown said...

love !!! new follower !!


www.beebaswardrobe.blogspot.com

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

lovely outfit! love your necklace!


http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

Chi-Chi said...

j'adore the blouse!!!

your stole is very nice and unique; faux fur is a staple accessory for winter and it's nice to see it switched up a bit x

www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

Tidy-Up Gal said...

I'm not big on necklaces but the one you have on is so pretty!

Style Chic 360 said...

I'm rocking a stole in my latest post too. You look fab! Love the blue!

I'm hopping to find a fur hat or earband for Winter.

Anonymous said...

Where are the pants from hun
Berry

Sarah said...

That necklace is incredibly amazing. Also, (and this might be weird, but bear with me, I mean well), that stole is what what I'd imagine Cookie Monster's fashionable sister would wear on an evening out. It's fabulous, and I want one in that colour and maybe a dark red. You've inspired me. Hm.

Chioma said...

love that funky blue stole!

Chioma
C's Evolution of Style

Ayantika said...

That necklace is to die for <3
Love,

Bong's Belleza
25 Winners Firmoo Giveaway

Unknown said...

that necklace is stunning x

Diary Of A Shallow Black Girl

Ag said...

Thanks Everyone!! @Sarah you made me chuckle with the Cookie Monster Comment.
@ Berry - I got these pants from Banana Republic.

Alexandra Zakharova said...

U look terrific in this color!!! And this necklace is simply gorgeous! Looks adorable)
Have a happy time!

Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

Sade | IN MY SUNDAY BEST said...

I absolutely loooooooove how bright this outfit is! And nice fro ;)

XOXO Sade

Unknown said...

Love love love. Gorgeous style huny. Following. Hope you'll follow back..

The Blogger Next Dior said...

I can always count on you for a look that isn't cookie cutter! You stimulate my fashion senses!