Monday 19 November 2012

Rust World

Outfit Details: COS Peplum Coat get similar (here), Orange Tights (here), Chanel Flats similar (here), Zara Bag (here) , Asos Sunglasses different color (here), and Assorted Silver Bracelets similar (here) + (here). 


This morning I woke up and felt on top of the world ...literally! People, Situations, or just life in general can try to bring you down but life is way too short. Always try to see the silver lining in every storm. I'm so happy + gingered (Nigerian Slang for pumped up) and I am loving the feeling. 

Meanwhile don't you hate when trends come back and you throw out everything you had regarding that trend. So colorful stocking and tights are back on trend and I threw all my non grey or black tights out in July when I was moving. Now I regret that act because, I want my rainbow collection of tights back. Well it's nothing to cry over, I'll just nip into Topshop or Primark to stock on my favorite colors. That way I don't break my pockets too much. Tights are a terrific way to brighten up any outfit effortlessly, I see me doing this a lot more this winter.

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I sure did! Life is definitely GREAT!

13 comments:

Tidy-Up Gal said...

Rocking this orange and black combo again! Nice! I like it! I think I own a pair of brown and grey tights, but I want to branch out a teeny bit.

Alexandra Zakharova said...

You look so stylish! what a great outfit! Nice post, thank you for share!
Have a fabulous time!

Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

ChicBrie said...

Love the tights! I really have to get some colorful tights this season! I no longer have anymore...lol..beautiful post!
~Crystal

www.churchgirlchic.blogspot.com

Angela said...

awesome bag!!!

Angela Donava

Sarah said...

I love how kinda-mod this is. It might just be making weird connections, but I choose to pin this one on the coat. Either way, I love it! And I think that this is the moment that I've started my hunt for colorful tights. :)

Vivi N. said...

So loving the pop of color! Was not expecting that...esp., in orange. I only have one non-black color tights. Shameful! Need to stack up big time.

Unknown said...

Love the white wall !!!! Adorable look

S. Bella said...

BOLD!!...you look great I love the orange tights

simplychic said...

don't think i've seen black and orange look better!

Trudie Boe said...

I love love the orange and black.. it creates sucha a beautiful contrast... and your bag is just the one... love it!

Breakfast at Cindis said...

I want your coat so bad ! And of course its from COS, they have the best mod/vintage inspired clothing. I so wish they were in the states. BTW. you look fabulous : )

xo,
Cindi
Breakfast at Cindi’s

Unknown said...

Sunglasses envy is occurring right now...lol. You look so fab! Your fro is the truth too!! xx

Cherry Lips Cocoa Hips
@cherrylipscocoahips

Jen said...

the pop of colour really adds to the look, nice :D