Wednesday 21 November 2012

Vintage Latte

I bought these particular Suede and Leather Boots from Ebay for a steal at £30.00. They are vintage Deadstock, thus were never worn and were in perfect condition, or so I thought. The only problem is the leather within the boots is shedding. I'll get them relined later. I can't really complain they were only £30.00. In the meantime I'm enjoying these beauties and wearing vintage boots with any and everything. 
Outfit Details: Esty ZFSowho Vintage Necklace get last one (here), Snood (here), Gap Slacks (here), Vintage boots get similar (here), Vintage Mohair Cardigan similar (here) + Vintage Salvatore Ferragamo Varina Bag (here). 


7 comments:

Unknown said...

That sweater looks nice and cozy! :) Casual but chic look. I hope you find a lasting solution to stop the shredding of the lining. :)

Unknown said...

love your cardi, looks great with your necklace

Lola x

Unknown said...

I love wearing these kinds of sweaters all Fall! But that necklace...gorge!

Nkechi said...

So, you look amazing!
I love your style and you are gorgeous!!

www.apieceof-me.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

That necklace is gorgeous! I love vintage statement pieces like that.

Unknown said...

Great cardi

Oby@Fashion.Art.Crafts-Etc said...

I love the cardigan!