Saturday 8 December 2012

Sunshine Sequins

Outfit Details: Vintage Dress, M&S Tights, Large Primark Chain Bag similar but better (here) or (here), YSL PomPom Heels similar (here), and Movado watch similar (here).
After clearing out my closest several times this year, I am almost done getting rid of everything I no longer want nor wear. I am trying to tell myself that less is more, I mean I have over 70 pairs of shoes (I've stopped counting) and I seem to wear are the same shoes over + over again. Nonetheless, while going through my clothes in storage to dig out my winter clothing, I have found so many items that I have bought over the years but never wore. This particular vintage wool + sequin dress is so dainty + elegant. Definitely happy I found this treasure! 

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend and keeping warm if you are located in a cold climate. If you're in London be sure to stop by the Vintage Fair to say hello!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous..love the bag

Unknown said...

That just fits u perfectly luv the details :)

Unknown said...

Its definitely a pretty dress, love the detail on the arms

Lola x

Anonymous said...

Gr8t outfit Zelda. We follow your blog. Why dont you let us run your errands for you while your busy shopping and matching pieces? Checkout ErrandPeople.co.uk

Tonka said...

The dress is nice but the bag is everything in this look. Lovely.

www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

simplychic said...

so fabulous!!! love the shoes, especially with the hair :)

mychicstyle said...

Cute dress! I cannot believe you have never worn it before. I feel you on the shoes thing - I started counting one day and I had to stop.

Anonymous said...

Looking good, sis! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Looking good, sis! Love it!

Kiwi..x said...

Love the outfit, the dress detail is gorgeous
and very cute pics
Kiwi..x

Unknown said...

love your dress so much !! and your hair is amazing.


www.beebaswardrobe.blogspot.com

Chi-Chi said...

the detail on the dress is gorgeous!

i, too am trying to clear out my stuff. honestly i have sold/got rid of so much stuff, but i swear i don't have more space!

www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

enwongo cleopas said...

Your dress is unique and just beautiful...

Unknown said...

70 pairs of shoes is a decent amount...LOL :)

The dress is so pretty; it's shows off your curves nicely. You hair and bag adds to the vintage feel of this look! :)

Ariel said...

I love this dress and the vintage feel. The chain handbag is a nice addition.