Wednesday 12 December 2012

Cold Blue

Yesterday I was out Christmas shopping and running errands around London and to describe the weather as freezing would be an understatement. I have never seen 'steam' or condensation from the weather being so cold. I definitely would have rethought my outfit. This Zara Coat is just for show, it doesn't keep one warm at all, I have to wear several layers under to stay warm and fo£125.00 I think it was a shop-a-holic mistake, ya'll know what I am talking about.

 I have bought several coats this season, as your coat  in my opinion is the statement piece of the winter. In regards to weight and the ability to keep oneself warm, my Zara coat, followed by my Topshop coat seem to be the lightest, and most trendy. The coats that proved keep me very warm are new Mustard COS coat and all my vintage coats. I'll definitely be whipping out my vintage coats this week, as this weather is literally deadly! I can't imagine how homeless people are surviving right now. If I see anyone begging on the road in this weather, I'll definitely be giving them some money, not because it's the Christmas season but because it's the right thing to do. I think we need to learn to more empathetic to other human beings all the time and not only around the holiday seasons.

Outfit Details: Zara Coat (here) similar (here)
 COS green Skinny Pants similar (here)
 Fendi Bag OLD similar (here)
Primark Peep Toe Pumps OLD similar (here) + (here) on sale
Topshop Rings
Spiked Bracelets Ebay similar (here)


13 comments:

Alexandra Zakharova said...

U look stunning, love this colorful outfit! Nice post, keep on creating;)
Have a fabulous time!

Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hmmm! Talking about the cold weather, it's been too cold over here! Going outside without layering under one's coat or jacket, will be a mistake. And now that is has snowed, the ground is so slippery. The right boots are definitely needed to walk around, except one wants to fall on their butts. Haha :)

The coat has a nice length and details to it.

I've seen a few homeless people holding up signs, begging for things. It's really sad, because during this cold season, some people get really bad blister and can fall seriously sick.

Chi-Chi said...

the coat is nice, but today's weather (especially if you're in London) is not about show n tell! My Zara jacket in my "Do I Keep It?" post could be wearable after whacking on a few layers!

i'm with you when it comes to wearing layers to keep warm. that way once can be warm(ish) and still look good x

www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

[url=http://dcxvssh.com]rdGlqu[/url] , KubylFq - http://hhmgziigpu.com

Style4Curves said...

u look gorge!!!

ashi said...

love that Zara coat!

Tidy-Up Gal said...

The shoes...the shoes! I am always sad and grateful when I see homeless folks in the winter. I can't even begin to imagine not having some place warm to sleep.

Unknown said...

Luv that coat !!! Fab pics

Unknown said...

i'm in love with your coat and your hair !!!

www.beebaswardrobe.blogspot.com

S. Bella said...

I love the details of the coat however warmness first like you said....you look fab.

Anonymous said...

Love the detailing on the coat. Sometimes the most gorgeous items aren't as functional as you want but when they look like that Zara coat I don't think it matters lol. Great outfit x

Ebony said...

I.want.that.coat! really cute look :)

Angela said...

gorg coat!
kisses!

Angela Donava