Sunday 6 January 2013

New Year's Wardrobe Update

Happy New Year Everyone!!! Every year around this time I start to add additional items to my closet and get rid of others that are no longer needed, it's my New Years Tradition. I have been updating my wardrobe with various vintage finds and winter sale items. There are a few dresses at House of Fraser that I love at the moment. Adding these dresses and various accessories into your wardrobe this year will be a fantastic way to update your look easily. Which ensemble do you like the best?



Motel Dress (here), Carven Wool Coat (here), East Hammered Necklace (here), Valentino Ruffled Boots (here), Dune Delany Metal Bag (here), Asos cuffs (here), Aurora Swarovski 18ct Earrings (here), + Sephora Purple Lipstick (here).


Warehouse Swing Dress (here), I got these MiuMiu heels (here), Ralph Lauren Bag (here), Enamel Frog J.Crew Necklace (here), 2 Asos Link Bracelets (here), + YSL Lipstick (here).


Warehouse Metallic Dress (here), Carven heels (here), Moschino Cheap + Chic Bag on sale (here), Carven Jacket (here), LuLu Frost Necklace (here), Asos Crocodile Bracelet (here) + Martine Water Tribel Crystal Earrings (here).

I hope you are having a blessed weekend!!!

10 comments:

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

amazing things!

http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

Unknown said...

Closet cleanup is essential. I try to get rid of things I haven't worn in months or years, except I figure out a way of wearing the items.

The third look is my favorite. It's classy and white feminine!

Happy New Year! :)

Tima said...

I love every single dress, shoe, and accessory!! Great post!

Editor & Chic
@Stylekitty on IG

Unknown said...

Great pieces love them all

josie renee said...

I love the second one!!!! and wow, I didnt realize that ASOS has all these great arm pieces.

xx
josie

Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said...

I think I love the first ensemble the most. Very chic and sophisticated. Love the camel coat.

Have a wonderful evening!

Ariel said...

Nice styling. I love all of these looks!

Janded said...

Feeling the motel metallic dress

socialitedreams said...

i like numbers 1 and 3 so much

Angela said...

great selection))
awesome dress!!
kisses!


Angela Donava