Thursday 27 December 2012

Wardrobe Winter Sale

Hey Everyone I hope you are having a fabulous holiday season. I have been running up and down planning my wedding, trying to see friends and family here and there, and squeeze in some time to rest every now and then. I have read everyone's comments and will get back to you all momentarily.

Nonetheless, I read a comment about how the coats I bought were a bit pricey, well Winter Sales have started and all my coats from the High Street are on sale as well as some of my recent trouser and shoe purchases. Darn, don't you hate when you buy something and a month later it's on sale. Well my loss and hopefully your gain.

Zara Coat on Sale (here)
When it comes to the Zara sale I usually go once in the beginning to get the things I wanted, then go towards the middle or ending of January to get things dirt cheap. Because the sale will be slashed in half again pretty soon. 

Mustard Cos Coat on sale (here) + Carven Sling Back Flats on sale (here)

H&M Pants that I wore on my birthday are on sale as well. I also bought them in burgundy and I haven't even worn them yet...sigh. 
Get them (here).



3 comments:

Chi-Chi said...

i know what you mean! i hate buying stuff, only to find that it's on sale 3 - 5 weeks later!

zara's sale atm is a bit of a flop, but i find that after a week or so, sale prices drop further. so i tend to be patient with zara.

hope you and your loved ones had a lovely Christmas, roll 2013!

www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

Che said...

Hello dear, Happy New Year. All the best and God's strength as you prepare for your wedding. I just saw your comment on my blog (naijabankgirl.blogspot.com) and decided to come over to yours. I've added you to my blog roll and would def be coming back.

Do visit my new blog and also follow: www.revampdefinition.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I like those H&M pants. HOw does it work when you buy them from the H&M site with price conversions and all. Have you tried it yet?


www.goodlooknout.com