Thursday 31 January 2013

Night Prints

Outfit Details: Topshop Sweatshirt (here) , H&M Printed Slacks similar (here) + (here), New York Gold + Pearl Bangles similar (here), J.Crew Frog Necklace (here) , Fendi Bag similar (here) + (here), and Carven Sling Back Flats (Sold Out). 

 I am currently obsessed with the sweatshirt trend, it allows me to channel my inner tomboy. I tend to love clothes that feel comfortable and are easy to throw on, without too much fuss. Thus, while running my errands in West London, I threw on this sweatshirt that I recently got from Topshop with cropped print pants to finish the look. Not to mention these Carven Flats go with literally everything (note: yes I am that girl that you will see in the winter with no socks on wearing flats with a coat *smile*)! I love them SO MUCH! Don't get annoyed if you see me wearing them a lot in the near future!


9 comments:

Tonka said...

I love the third picture you look so radiant.Please check out my hair blog www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Simple, but stylish look! The hair-style really suits you!

I like the purple&gray print on the pants.

You're brave for wearing flats in the Winter. I wouldn't dare do that. It's so cold over here!

Jess said...

love the trousers! xx

Angela said...

chic look )
like it )
kisses!




Angela Donava

fungi said...

ur bag :) so cute

YCFOnline.com

Anonymous said...

Your hair suits you. Love your pants.

Carol Wangui said...

I have also been guilty of dressing weather in-appropriate. I tend to wear maxis and skirts all through the winter. Great look, I love the pattern pants and comfy sweater. These are both items I hope to add to my closet this spring.

www.candekiss.com

Skinny said...

I love those trousers, I have it in red but my friend stole it lol

Vivi N. said...

Very cute look!