Wednesday 30 January 2013

Uniform Staple



Outfit Details: Gap Cropped Slacks, Gap Blouse, Marks & Spencers Vintage Blazer, Vintage Bally Shoulder Bag, Vintage Italian Heels and Vintage Faux Fur Stole with Assorted Bangles

My daily 'uniform' definitely consist of, cropped slacks, a blouse and a jacket or blazer of some sort with flats. I chose this time to wear Vintage Brown Leather heels that I bought on my recent trip home to the states. I have been saying over and over that I am going to focus on buying shoes that are not black to add some color to my shoe collection and I did pretty well. I scored these Barely used Vintage Italian heels for a mere $10.00. I was ecstatic as the aren't very high and are easy to walk in! I definitely enjoyed shopping in the states this time around. 

Are you like me and have too many black shoes? Make a conscience effort to not buy any more pairs of black shoes no matter how 'amazing' they may be. Chances are you probably already have something similar lying around in your closet! Hope you've been having a blessed week thus far!! I have been working horrific hours of 2-11's and 7-3's it's very tiring, but at the moment I don't have a choice....duty calls!

5 comments:

BethanyAustin said...

I love the blazer! Such a bargain with the shoes too!

Bethany Paige (www.paigeoffashion.blogspot.co.uk) X

Unknown said...

Chic look

Tidy-Up Gal said...

love, love your shoes!

Tonka said...

Love the entire look especially the shoes.

Beauty said...

You look great; I love the cobalt blue pants and your shoes. I love buying shoes in different colors too.