Saturday 23 February 2013

A Night in Edinburgh

(Excuse the poor quality of photos from my iPhone, sometimes you just don't want to carry around your DSLR)

My Mr.'s birthday was last week so I went to celebrate with him, my cousin and a few friends. It was a fun weekend. One day in Edinburgh then we flew into London to spend the remainder of his birthday with friends in London. I hope he had as much fun as I did, and it wasn't even my birthday!!!!

Three things I learned or (re-learned)this weekend:
1. Don't wear your good suede shoes to a lounge, people will spill drinks on your Suede Carven's or his Ferragamo Loafers.
2. You cannot 'get down' in an Ankara dress, you are restricted to which dance moves you can do.
3. My Mr. can dance MUCH better than me, sigh. I don't know what on earth I am going to do on our wedding day. I need to go and learn some new dance moves quickly......

Have a great weekend!!! And I'll be updating the Etsy Shop will new merchandise shortly. 

4 comments:

chuqqie said...

Awww so Adorable :) am sure u wld do just well on your big day.

Ms. SOLE said...

you lot are incredibly cute!!! Happy Birthday to him.

Kisses

www.lovelifepearls.com

Chic Haven said...

Love the dress!

Beauty said...

Nice pics; I bet you guys had loads of fun. My blog just turned one; do stop by to say hi...:)