Thursday 21 February 2013

Caroline Issa + LK Bennett SS2013



Caroline Issa and LK Bennett have teamed up to create a fabulous capsule collection. Issa states her collection was inspired by a recent trip to Thailand; however, the embroidery and pompoms to me seemed to be of Mexican or Southern American influence . Nevertheless, it's safe to say the collection is a great fusion of bright colors and great shoe structure. Caroline Issa told the Telegraph: 'My style philosophy has always been about letting your shoes do [all] the talking. So I tend to dress with shoes as the starting point.' These shoes definitely shout look at me and would be a fabulous addition to any shoe addicts collection. What are your thoughts on the collection? 



4 comments:

7eventh Letter said...

I'm totally loving this collection. I think its fabulous. Thanks for turning me on to another brand! Very nice!!!

7eventh Letter
www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this web site. Studying this info So i am glad to show that I've a very just right uncanny feeling
I found out exactly what I needed. I so much unquestionably
will make sure to don?t disregard this web site and give it a look regularly.


Here is my weblog - get followers

fungi said...

whoop whoop!!! totally cute!!!

YCFOnline.com

Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the elegance of the structure and design fused together with the embellishment of color. Fabulous, and so is your blog!