Thursday 14 February 2013

Mustard Seed

Since I was a teenager around the age of 13 if not earlier, I have always been drawn to accessories. Lately, I have been adding new items to my etsy Shop, and I am always on the lookout for new accessories and accessories designers to share with you on the Blog. I was recently called an 'international accessories blogger' on Twitter, which made me smile. Thinking wow someone is taking notice of my obsession with jewelry.  In 2013, I am making a conscience effort to actually wear all the beautiful accessories I have collected over the years. Necklaces, Earrings, Rings, Bracelets, and Brooches. In short, what's the point of having all these beautiful finds and never wearing them. Granted they make my dresser look amazing in the crystal bowls..but they'll look better on. I hope you enjoy accessories as much as I do!

Today's Outfit I wore: TopShop Dress (soldout), COS Coat (soldout), Pearl +Gold Bangles(NewYork 31st Street), Black + Rhinestone Tiger Bracelet (old), with a Vintage Salvatore Ferragamo Bag and YSL PomPom Pumps (Old).

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!

14 comments:

Alexandra Zakharova said...

Beautiful look!! Great pictures as well!
Happy Valentine's day!

Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

LPS said...

Fab!Fab!!Fab!!!

Style4Curves said...

gorge!!

chuqqie said...

Happy vals day loving the mustard and pink , I like hw u wear ur accessories. Xoxo

chuqqie said...

I love the combination of mustard and pink and ur accessories simply CANDY! Happy vals day Xoxo

Unknown said...

The colors look amazinggggg on you!! Happy v-day!!

-Cherrie
CherrieAmore.com

JustPorsh said...

Love ur dress! N ur bangles r so beautiful.

http://www.justporsh.blogspot.com

Chioma said...

you are just fabulous girl! the pairing of that coat and your dress is lovely against your skin! beautiful arm candy as well :)

Chioma
C's Evolution of Style

Ellen Grace said...

Love your dress, you look gorgeous

A little bit Unique

x


Skinny said...

Happy Val's day babe: Loving those accessories!!!

Stella Kashmoney said...

Lovely dress.

Angela said...

awesome shoes )
kisses!




Angela Donava

fungi said...

outfit is cute...love ur dress!!

YCFOnline.com

simplychic said...

this is so pretty! i'm loving these colors together.