Monday 18 February 2013

Miu Miu's Opulent SS2013 Collection

Miu Miu never ceases to amaze me with their collections. Season after season, they produce opulent footwear that leave fashionistas drooling. The first pair of designer flats that I bought were Miu Miu, I didn't even plan on buying anything that day. I was simply walking past the window and saw a pair of black embellished flats that were calling my name: "Ag, Ag buy me," lol. This spring Miu Miu has done it again with embellished, opulent and elegant footwear that has definitely won over my heart! 









7 comments:

Angela said...

awesome post )
kisseS!



Angela Donava

Tonka said...

The shoes are beyond stunning - a dream.

Unknown said...

Love it!!!

Baci e buona giornata!

http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

fungi said...

so fabulously cute :)

YCFOnline.com

Carol Wangui said...

I wonder how heavy the extremely embellished ones are. So preeetty.

Jess said...

SIGHHHH. miu miu breaks my heart, WANT THEM ALL! x

PurpleSkyyys said...

I can't deal with this....
These shoes are so hot!
Hope all is well with you, sis!