Wednesday 6 February 2013

Reptile Clash

Outfit Details: Blouse Vintage, Gap Cropped Slacks (here), La Fenice Venzia Pumps (here), Vintage Earrings similar (here), and Salvatore Ferragamo Bag similar (here) or (here).

When I wore this Vintage Reptile Blouse with my new La Fenice Venzia Pumps, I didn't purposely put them together. You see I have this thing that I MUST look at myself in the mirror several times before I leave the house. My friends and my Fiance hate it, but I just have too. If I am wearing an outfit and my mind is telling me something is off. I will run to grab another pair of shoes and look in the mirror again. The same goes with my accessories. If I am wearing a fabulous pair of earrings, but when I put them on they don't 'go' with my envisioned ensemble, then I start over. That includes Coats, Bags, and Sunglasses as well. Ultimately leaving my room in a mess before I leave. 

However, with time you start to learn what goes together quite well instinctively as you are learning about your own personal style. So when I saw this reptile Vintage Blouse that I scored for $5.00 and threw them on with these pumps, I didn't even realize they both had snake print (reptile) designs on them. I was just comfortable and loved how the they went together. SO are you like me and consistently change items about your outfit or are you a planned dresser? 

8 comments:

ashi said...

love it! simple and very stunning!

Unknown said...

this look is great, I love ur top :D
http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

Style4Curves said...

That hairstyle is beautifulll!!!!

Unknown said...

Gorge look doll !!!! I must admitt I'm missing your fab fro :)

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

OMG! love that blouse.
the print is amazing.
:)

Beauty said...

You look great; the blouse and shoes are perfect together. I have always been a planned dresser because of the nature of the weather where I live.I always have to plan my outfits ahead of time with the weather forecast in mind.

Tonka said...

All your pictures are really stunning, I love the bag so much.

Carol Wangui said...

I love that prints match but not in color but by print itself, very chic. I am always definitely always looking in the mirror before leaving the house. I tried panning my outfits one week but failed when I realized I dress by mood. www.candekiss.com